You know why I don't splurge on lipsticks? Because I have the tendency to get every shade available once I turn out liking a particular lipstick type and that would definitely kill my savings account. So when I received the Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Venetian Rose from Phoebe Ann, I convinced myself that I would and should not end up liking it.
The elegant gold packaging attracts everyone's attention. I love how it locks securely, making the lipstick safe from possible damages.
Though I am more on bold and loud shades of lipstick, I fell in love with Venetian Rose's subtle but sexy pink hint. It matches almost every look I do and looks extremely beautiful when paired with a sultry smokey eyes.
It keeps my lips moisturized even without lip balm under it, which makes me head over heels about it.
What I LIKE about it:
- Elegant-looking gold packaging
- The packaging locks securely.
- Smells and tastes good! -- Like vanilla? candy? That good!
- Very pigmented -- One swipe is enough to give color on my lips.
- Moisturizing -- I must say, very moisturizing!
- Creamy consistency
- Does not melt easily.
What I DON'T LIKE about it:
- Expensive -- I don't know how much it costs locally but it costs $22.50 on Estee Lauder's website.
- Wears off easily. -- Not much of a problem for me, though.
Will I repurchase?
NO, I find it too expensive for a lipstick. But because I am graduating and I know I'll soon have a job that would support my love for makeup, can I say "yes?"
- For longer staying power, use a lip liner underneath it.
- Keep the lipstick in a cool, dry place to avoid possible melting.
For more information about this lipstick, click HERE.
I didn't end up liking it but I ended up loving it! Haha! But a splurge on Estee Lauder makeup or any high-end makeup should wait until I get myself a job.