If you know me well, you can probably attest that I can't leave the house without putting colors on my face. Yes, despite the intense heat I can't afford to go out with a naked face. I have dark circles to conceal, discolorations to even out and sparse eyebrows to fill so I don't mind spending extra minutes just to look presentable. But putting colors on my face doesn't always mean that I'll have dramatic eye makeup paired with bold lips. That is just too much for everyday given the weather we are having. Lately, I am much contented with the No Makeup Makeup Look. And the trick relies on lightly filled brows, concealed imperfections and tints on lips and cheeks.
I like blushes and lipsticks over cheek-and-lip tints. But whenever I am left with a few seconds to prepare, I usually entrust the work to the latter. My go-to tint lately is the Snoe Glam Jam in Goddess.
Snoe Glam Jam in Goddess: This lustful chocolate tint leaves skin looking naturally bronze and seductive. Be a goddess!
Who, in her normal mind, doesn't want to be a goddess? Haha! Honestly, when I first opened the pot I wanted to scoop the product out and taste it. Really! It looks, smells and tastes like chocolate. Glam Jams are flavored cheek and lip tints, by the way!
The tint looks perfect on my cheeks but on my lips, it emphasizes the chapped part. I don't take it against Glam Jam, my lips really have a problem. But I am liking the just bitten kind of tint it gives me, mind you.
What I LIKE about it:
- Affordable -- 6grams of product costs only Php129.00!
- A little amount goes a very long way! -- I only need a tini-tiny amount to give colors on my entire cheek!
- Smells and tastes like chocolate -- Yum!
- Color lasts for about 3-4 hours
- Looks very natural on me!
- Water and sweat proof
- Available in 4 fun colors -- Blush, Goddess, Crush and Scarlet
What I DON'T LIKE about it:
- Stains my fingers whenever I use it -- Not much of a problem for me, though!
Will I repurchase?
YES! I am planning to get Blush and Scarlet on my next visit to Snoe stalls!
- If you don't want to stain your fingers, you may use a synthetic foundation brush to apply the product on cheeks and a lip brush to swipe on the color on lips. I prefer to use my fingers because the heat on my hand helps in blending the product into my face better.
- To intensify the tint on the cheeks, lightly top it off with a powder blush of the same shade. But it won't be as natural-looking.
- Cheek and lip tints are perfect for everyday use!