face Tuesday, July 31, 2012
I have the new Neutrogena Deep Clean Ultra Foam Cleanser in Pink Grapefruit in my stash for quite a while now. This was part of the loot given to us by Neutrogena when we attended the launch of their newest offerings some time last June (read about the event HERE). Honestly, I almost forgot that this was inside my drawer. Good thing, my old but trustee facial cleanser had its final drop. Since I live nowhere near a supermarket, I had to dig into my treasures to look for a possible alternative. And yes, the Neutrogena Ultra Foam Cleansers said 'hi!'.
Though I have the two variants of Neutrogena Ultra Foam Cleansers, I chose the Pink Grapefruit mainly because its pink. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, I am a sucker for pink things if you still don't know. Haha!
After about 3 weeks of using it, I am ready to share you my thoughts about this facial cleanser.
Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser:
Developed with dermatologists, the innovative new formula contains leading Neutrogena Deep Clean Technology that effectively removes 99% of dullness-causing dirt, oil, impurities and dead skin cells from the skin with a velvety fine foam, as well as an Anti-Oxidant Pink Grapefruit Extracts that helps stimulate healthy cell renewal.
What I like:
- A little goes a very long way -- 2 pumps are enough to clean my entire face.
- The transparent bottle makes it easy to see how much product is left.
- The scent is love!
- Moisturizing -- In comparison to other facial cleansers that leaves my skin feeling dry and flaky.
- My skin really feels clean after use.
- Easy to rinse
- Removes good amount of makeup -- Still, I use a makeup remover first and then cleanse my face with this.
- Expiration date is printed at the bottom part of the bottle.
- Does not give me any skin related problems
- Affordable at Php 307.50!
- Available in Watsons
What I don't like:
- The scent does not last long.
Will I repurchase?
Not soon, I still have another variant (Mulberry) to use!
Actually, I can't decide if I'll be switching back to my old facial cleanser (which is a bit cheaper) or just stay with the Neutrogena. Whatever my decision will be, I can assure you that the Neutrogena Deep Clean Ultra Foam Cleansers are good and worth trying! :)
What is your favorite facial cleanser? :)