If you'll ask me if I use any special product on my skin to make it blemish-free, I'll answer no, I don't use any special product. I'll be posting an updated skin care routine soon. :) But I have this secret that I will share to you and that is to just stick with your skincare routine regardless of the situation! Yes, I do my skincare even if I am dead tired, drunk or totally out of my mind. During hell times, I literally drag myself in front of my dresser just to remove my makeup, thoroughly cleanse my face, moisturize and apply eye cream.
Those simple steps do the trick for my face but I know that a part of you is saying that, "nakakatamad naman kasi na madaming nilalagay". Don't be lazy for you'll soon see the effect of those tedious steps on your skin. You're seeing it on mine, right? But given that you don't really want to put on as much products on your face, why not use a 2-in-1 skincare product? Is there such a thing? You no longer need to apply a sunblock separately because Neutrogena already included sun protection in their famous Hydro Boost line! Presenting, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA++!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA++
Long-lasting hydration with sun protection for soft and supple skin with a lasting healthy glow.
- Refreshing gel formula contains Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract that provides up to 4 times more moisture to dry skin cells continuously over 12 hours.
- Shields skin from darkening and photo damaging rays during the day with broad-spectrum UV filters UVA/UVB SPF 30 PA++.
What I LIKE:
- affordable -- Php830.00 for a 40mL of product.
- gives long-lasting moisture to my skin
- elegant looking packaging
- easy to use pump dispenser
- smells super good!
- has SPF 30! -- Yey for a 2-in-1 product! :)
- no white cast in photos
- easy to spread
- does not leave a sticky/oily feeling after application
- easily absorbs by the skin -- I can already apply makeup after about 2 minutes of application.
- a little amount goes a very long way
- available in Watsons and other department stores
What I DON'T LIKE:
- Because of its opaque packaging, I cannot see if I am already running out of it.
Will I repurchase?
Here's my face with nothing but the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA++. Notice how healthy my skin looks! :) Please don't mind the curlers. My hair is on its weirdest length right now.
Some may find the price of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA++ still too expensive for a skin care product, but trust me, you'll get your money's worth. It has everything your skin needs to keep your healthy and groovin' the entire day!
Invest in a good set of skincare products for it will give your skin the utmost love it needs! :)
And, stick with your skin care routine like crazy!
Check out The Vanity Zone x MakeUpLove giveaway HERE!