Maybelline Philippines will have an event at The Block Atrium, SM North EDSA, this coming Saturday, February 18, 2017, and the hottest it-girl and a certified Maybelline girl, Liza Soberano will grace the event! It is time to #MakeItHappenWithLiza and have the chance to be one of the lucky customers to meet and greet the ever beautiful, Liza Soberano.
The first 350 to register in the event area will get to enter the activities booth for free. Avail of the FREE Makeover & FREE photobooths once you enter! Exciting prizes await you so don’t miss this chance! Visit designated Maybelline counters at SM North The Block and be there on Saturday, February 18, to #MakeItHappenWithLiza.
- Purchase a minimum of P1,000 worth of Maybelline products inclusive of Clearsmooth All In One Powder Foundation in a single receipt from any selling counters within SM North EDSA on February 18, 2017.
- Kindly present your receipt at the #MakeItHappenWithLiza event registration area for validation.
- Upon validation, customers will receive a raffle stub for a chance to win a meet-and-greet and exclusive photo with Liza Soberano or win other exciting prizes. The raffle winners will be announced at the #MakeItHappenWithLiza event on February 18, 2017, 2 pm onwards.
Rules and Regulations
- Admission inside the activity area is on first-come first-served basis.
- Only first 350 customers with validated receipts will be admitted inside the event area between 10am to 6pm. They will be given an event wrist tag upon validation.
- 1 receipt = 1 raffle stub
- Customers who will not be admitted inside the event area are still eligible to win during the raffle draw.
- Prizes may be claimed at the redemption booth until 7PM only.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Activity area will be open to public 6PM onwards.
For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines or follow Maybelline Philippines on Instagram at @welovemaybelline.
Wait, I still have a little surprise for you! I have an exclusive contest going on on my Instagram (@jesroque) account, where a lucky follower will get to a chance to win an entry pass to the event, a chance to meet Liza Soberano, and a limited edition Liza makeup pouch.
I hope to see you on February 18!
♥ Jes ♥
Like MakeUpLove on Facebook.
Follow @jesroque on Twitter and Instagram.
For questions, product reviews, advertisements and partnership, email me at email@example.com.