Review: Nichido Powder Blush in SunkissedMonday, February 21, 2011
I always buy something to expand my make-up collection. Since I am getting worried about me buying too much lip products, when I was in Watsons I forced myself to start getting blushes instead. Meet my current purchase: Nichido Powder Blush in Sunkissed. I love it's name. It seems to me that whenever I use it, I'll have a radiant sunkissed face. That would look so naturally pretty!
What Jes likes:
- It is VERY affordable for only P88.00 each pot. You get 4g of product in every pot, which means only P22.00 per gram (Yeah, I know! This simple math computation makes me look silly! Haha!).
- Readily available in ALL Watsons and Department Stores (as long as there is a Nichido stall).
- Appears sheers and looks very natural.
- Easy to blend
- Buildable color
- Keeps to its name because it makes the face looks sunkissed.
- Available in other shades, mostly are matte.
- Fits purse and kits just fine
What Jes doesn't like:
- Powdery texture. There are too many fall outs. Grrr.
- I hate the screw-cap type of packaging. I once had a bad experience with this type of packaging. The blush fell and the lid broke. I hardly can close the blush because of the broken screw-cap. Sadly, there are no available blushes in a flip-top type of packaging.
- The pan can be taken off easily from its plastic container. I tried lifting it and noticed that it was only kept in place by a glue stick.
- Because it is too powdery, I am afraid that if it falls, it will easily broken down into pieces/powders.
Will Jes repurchase?
Yes and I will get ALL the colors available. Am I an addict?
I will use this kind of blush whenever I go for a natural and subtle look. I still hope that Nichido will produce blushes in a different packaging and not to powdery. :)
What is your favorite blush? :)