Milani Sheer Color LipstickTuesday, April 10, 2012
A sophisticated, shiny-moist translucent lipcolor that delivers the shine of a gloss in a lipstick form.
The lightweight formula deposits just the right amount of lively color. With Vitamin E, lips are protected from the harsh environment and are ultimately healthier looking after wear.
Available in 16 shiny-sheer colors.
|Left: Chili | Right: Pink Pink|
|Pink Pink is a frosted light pink shade with a hint of silver sheen.|
|Chili appears red-orange on my skin tone.|
- Affordable -- MakeupHOLICS sells it for only Php250.00 each!
- Superb pigmentation! -- Considering that they claim to be 'sheer'.
- Glides on smoothly
- Very creamy
- Sturdy packaging -- The translucent lid makes it easier to see the shade of the lipstick.
- I love the vanilla-ish scent!
- Very moisturizing -- Does not dry my lips even without lip balm underneath.
- Last for about 2-3 hours without touch-ups.
- Locally available through MakeupHOLICS and other online sellers.
- Melts easily -- Think of the intense heat in our country!
- Since it melts easily, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place. I put mine inside the fridge!
- Pink Pink washes me out so I use a darker lip liner under it to give a kick of color.
|I am wearing Milani Sheer Color Lipstick in Chili|