Milani Sheer Color LipstickTuesday, April 10, 2012
How are you, lovelies? I hope you all had a blast during the super long weekend! In my case, I had the best because I got to spend it with my closest friends in Apo Reef. I'll be sharing some pictures of our vacation soon. Anyways, I am welcoming back the reality with a review!
I got the Milani Sheer Color Lipstick in Pink Pink and Chili from MakeupHOLICS. Thank you, Melanie! To tell you honestly, I know a little about Milani Cosmetics. I haven't got the chance to try any of its products but I heard good things about some of it especially the Liquid Eye Liquid-like Eyeliner. I am actually planning to buy one real soon!
Milani Sheer Color Lipstick:
A sophisticated, shiny-moist translucent lipcolor that delivers the shine of a gloss in a lipstick form.
The lightweight formula deposits just the right amount of lively color. With Vitamin E, lips are protected from the harsh environment and are ultimately healthier looking after wear.
Available in 16 shiny-sheer colors.
I was not a fan of sheer lipsticks (because I prefer my lipsticks to be bold and opaque) but Milani Sheer Color Lipsticks changed my views. These are way too pigmented for sheer lipsticks!
|Left: Chili | Right: Pink Pink|
Surprisingly, these lipsticks are very moisturizing and last for about 3 hours. It's quality can somehow be compared to those high-end lipsticks minus the price. The Milani Sheer Color Lipsticks retail for only $2.99 on Milani Cosmetics website. Locally, each tube costs Php250.00 in MakeupHOLICS. Steal!
|Pink Pink is a frosted light pink shade with a hint of silver sheen.|
|Chili appears red-orange on my skin tone.|
What I LIKE about it:
- Affordable -- MakeupHOLICS sells it for only Php250.00 each!
- Superb pigmentation! -- Considering that they claim to be 'sheer'.
- Glides on smoothly
- Very creamy
- Sturdy packaging -- The translucent lid makes it easier to see the shade of the lipstick.
- I love the vanilla-ish scent!
- Very moisturizing -- Does not dry my lips even without lip balm underneath.
- Last for about 2-3 hours without touch-ups.
- Locally available through MakeupHOLICS and other online sellers.
What I DON'T LIKE about it:
- Melts easily -- Think of the intense heat in our country!
Will I repurchase?
YES! I am planning to get Ambrosia and Melon Fizz!
- Since it melts easily, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place. I put mine inside the fridge!
- Pink Pink washes me out so I use a darker lip liner under it to give a kick of color.
For more information about the Milani Sheer Color Lipstick, click HERE!
Like MakeupHOLICS on Facebook to get updates on their products!
|I am wearing Milani Sheer Color Lipstick in Chili|