Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Just GarnetSunday, November 04, 2012
Delivers moist-looking lips
- Enriched with conditioning ingredients
- With vitamins A and E and aloe vera
What I LIKE:
- inexpensive -- Php150.00 at The Vanity Zone.
- glides on smoothly
- has good, buildable pigmentation -- For an opaque finish, I apply 2 layers.
- stays on for about 2-3 hours
- has a transparent lid which makes it easier to look at the shade/lipstick
- leaves a stain even after drinking or eating
- has no weird smell or taste
- the shade, Just Garnet, is a perfect everyday red shade -- for me, at least!
- doesn't feel sticky or oily
- has vitamins A & E
- easy to remove
- locally available in Watsons and online shops like The Vanity Zone
- The lipstick does not go all the way down the tube.
- cheap-looking packaging
- It dries my lips if worn without a lip balm underneath. -- Applying a lip balm under does the trick!
|Hi there, pimple!|