Just when I thought I am willing to stop buying and collecting lipsticks, a fairy from The Vanity Zone sent me Wet n' Wild lipsticks to try. Hi, Bea! :) I don't know why I didn't bother to go deep into Wet n' Wild products selection given that I have heard good things about some of its products and I super love the ultimate brow kit. Actually, after I have tried 1 out 3 lipsticks sent to me by The Vanity Zone, I swore that I would really check out more products from Wet n' Wild.
The Vanity Zone sent me 1 Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick (Just Garnet) and 2 Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick (Cherry Picking and Don't Blink Pink). The day after I received these babies, I felt I was on a red lipstick mode so there I immediately grabbed Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Just Garnet to use and test out.
Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick:
Delivers moist-looking lips
- Enriched with conditioning ingredients
- With vitamins A and E and aloe vera
What I LIKE:
- inexpensive -- Php150.00 at The Vanity Zone.
- glides on smoothly
- has good, buildable pigmentation -- For an opaque finish, I apply 2 layers.
- stays on for about 2-3 hours
- has a transparent lid which makes it easier to look at the shade/lipstick
- leaves a stain even after drinking or eating
- has no weird smell or taste
- the shade, Just Garnet, is a perfect everyday red shade -- for me, at least!
- doesn't feel sticky or oily
- has vitamins A & E
- easy to remove
- locally available in Watsons and online shops like The Vanity Zone
What I DON'T LIKE:
- The lipstick does not go all the way down the tube.
- cheap-looking packaging
- It dries my lips if worn without a lip balm underneath. -- Applying a lip balm under does the trick!
Will I repurchase?
No because I already have a lot of red lipsticks in my collection. But I won't mind having a lot pinks. I am currently eyeing on the shades Nouveau Pink, Fuschia with Blue Pearl, and Dark Pink Frost! Haha! :)
|Hi there, pimple!|
Insider's Note: The Vanity Zone has on-hand Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks for only Php150.00 each and on-hand Wet n' Wild MegaLast Lipsticks for only Php200.00 each. Aside from Wet n' Wild lipsticks, The Vanity Zone also sells Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals products and fabulous accessories. They will also be selling other US brand cosmetics soon! To know more about their available products and to get updates on their upcoming items, like The Vanity Zone here.
I guess, I can never have too many lipsticks! Haha! :)