Back to Back: A Collaboration Giveaway! [CLOSED]Monday, July 25, 2011
- Nanny Rose's Sticks & Pulls [hon.ey wax] -- I did a review here.
- Nivea Pure and Natural Action Deodorant
- Cyleina Organic Rice Bran
- Cyleina Black Pearl Mini
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap sample
- French Manicure Nails by H&M
- Designer Nails by WeiWei
- ELF Brightening Eye Liner in Black
- Davis Cosmetics Eye Glitter
- Mentholatum Medicated Lip Stick
- 2 shampoo and conditioner samples
- 2 pairs of false eyelashes
- 2 bookmarks
- 1 cute notepad
But wait... THERE'S MORE!
Campus Belle de Jour is created expecially for BDJ Girls still in school, to help them balance academics, extra curriculars and their personal lives. School is the time wherein we discover who we really are - young, idealistic, passionate, fearless - and who we want to be. And as you make the most of your time in and out of the classroom, Campus BDJ is sure to have everything covered!
NOTE: The Nanny Rose Sticks & Pulls, Cyleina Soaps and Campus Belle de Jour were provided by their respective companies for this giveaway. The Nivea deodorant was part of my winnings from The Perpetrator's giveaway. The Clinique facial soap and shampoo samples were given by the company as giveaways. The rest were purchased and owned by me and Vian. All products are new and unused (the ELF eyeliner was only taken out of its packaging). More prizes may be added as the giveaway goes on.
- Follow MakeUpLove and The Queenvie Diary publicly via Google Friend Connect. -- Please make sure to follow both blogs.
- LIKE the following Facebook pages: MakeUpLove, Cyleina Soaps, and Belle De Jour Power Planner
- Comment below using this format:
- Share the giveaway on your Facebook wall. -- Make sure to tag MakeUpLove on your post. (+1)
- Follow @jesroque and @iamvianvie on Twitter. (+1)
- Tweet about the giveaway. -- Please include the link of the giveaway. (+1)
- Blog about the giveaway. -- You may use the photos above. (+2)
- Put the giveaway on your blog's sidebar. --Please include the link. (+1)
- Post a separate comment below using this format:
Facebook post link:
Twitter post link: