Review: Kiko Cream EyeshadowWednesday, July 27, 2011
Price: 1.00 € (about Php62.00)Eyeshadow cream, bright and pearled, gives a delicate satin effect. Cover can be modulated. Available in 12 color variations.
What I like about it:
- I got these for free! -- It is still inexpensive for its price.
- The heart-shaped packaging is super cute!
- Easy to apply
- Has a very smooth texture
- Perfect when used as an eyeshadow base
- Available in 12 shades
What I don't like about it:
- Very oily -- You'll see little to no color after first application.
- Creases easily
- Does not dry matte
- Poor pigmentation!
- I am not a fan of dip-your-finger-into-the-product type of packaging
- Packaging does not lock -- There is a chance that the product will be ruined and/or damaged because the packaging has a huge tendency of opening on its own.
- Not available locally
Will I repurchase?
NO! I am quite satisfied with my creamy eyeshadow sticks as bases.
- I use a brush to apply the product onto my lids. I hate it when product gets stuck inside my nails.
- Never use this particular cream eyeshadow alone! This will definitely crease even to those with dry lids.
- Pat the powder eyeshadow on top of the cream eyeshadow/base to ensure better adherence.