Snoe Here Comes The SunblockWednesday, April 18, 2012
I had a love at first smell with Here Comes The Sunblock! When I was at the stall , I spent a good 10 minutes just choosing what to get in between SunTervention and Here Comes The Sunblock. It was obvious that the latter won, and that is because of its scent (and its price, of course).
Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock:
Instant white with SPF 45 Sun Lotion with Bengkoang (Singkamas)
Moisturizes, whitens, damage protection, anti-oxidants, non-greasy, paraben-free
Bengkoang contains Vitamin C, Flavanoids, and Saponins which is natural sunscreen to prevent skin damage brought about by free radicals. It effectively inhibits the formation of melanin and pigmentation due to hormones and the sun, as it prevent and reduces acne scars. This lotion will immediately transform your skin with a whiter complexion that comes with anti-aging effects.
A 100ml bottle of this sunblock costs only Php199.00, a lot cheaper compared to the usual brands of sunblocks. I am not after its whitening claim but still, I tested it to see if it really gives an instant white effect to the skin.
And as you can see in the pictures, the area with the sunblock is a bit lighter compared to the other areas. So yes, it gives instant white kick to the skin! The white it gives does not look odd in photos, if you're worrying.
What I LIKE about it:
- Inexpensive! -- Only Php199.00 for 100ml!
- Smells really good!
- Easy to spread
- Does not feel sticky or greasy
- It has SPF 45! -- My old sunblock only has SPF 30.
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Can instantly whiten the skin! -- Tip: If you plan to wear shorts or skirts, apply a generous amount of this sunblock to your legs. If will not just protect you from the harmful rays of the sun but it will also give you whiter skin. :)
- Not sweat and water-resistant
- The bottle! It is so hard to squeeze!