Advertisement

Review: Fairydrops Platinum Mascara T2 Film Type

The idea of quality over quantity always get me twisted. There are times that I won't mind spending thousands just to have my hands on a great product but most often than not, I would hoard not-so-good products just because I want all the shades available to be mine. But lately, and due to maturity kicking in, I am starting to be more after the quality than quantity, especially with makeup. Don't get me wrong, though. I am still on the lookout for great products that would not burn the bank but in cases that those are impossible to find, you will see digging into my savings just to get hold of an awesome find.

Fairydrops mascaras are relatively expensive, if you would ask me. Locally, they cost around Php900-1200. Expensive, yes, but thinking that these are imported and are awesome, the prices are reasonable. For about months of using the Fairydrops Platinum Mascara T2 Film Type, I think I am ready to share with you if I would be willing to spend for it.

US & Japan patented unique brush -- Catches even tiny lashes from the roots between the balls and makes sharp triangles bunches. Pushes lashes up, making beautiful curls. No clump.
5 Kinds of Treatment Essence -- Collagen, Squalene Oil, Hyaluronate, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol.
Long & Volume -- Curl Keep Wax, Volume Up Wax
Extra Curl -- Curl Keep Polymer
Platinum Black -- Glossy Platinum Black
Film Type -- Water resistant; washable with soap and water; all day smudge proof; good for lash extension; no damage for lashes 

I LIKE that it ...
  • it housed in a cute, gold packaging which really is a standout.
  • the teardrop wand does catch even the shortest eyelash and give my stick-straight lashes a lift.
  • obviously lengthens my eyelashes.
  • gives a good amount of volume.
  • holds the curls for the entire day!
  • has a glossy black finish, making my lashes look full.
  • is not too thick nor too thin.
  • dries fast.
  • is easy to remove, no need for a makeup remover.
  • has essences that would help strengthen and lengthen the lashes.
  • is available in all Beauty Bar stores nationwide.

I DON'T LIKE that it ...
  • is expensive at Php1195.00.

Do I recommend it?
Definitely!

This is how my bare lashes look. I give it a slight lift with an eyelash curler.

A coat of Fairydrops Platinum Mascara T2 Film Type gives this effect to my barely there lashes. It obviously lengthens and volumizes my lashes.

Since I have undeniably stubborn eyelashes and I want to have that 'curled eyelashes' look, I usually crimp my eyelashes again after the second coat dries. I know it is not a good thing to do but making sure that the mascara is all dried up will lessen the possibilities of breaking the lashes.

So am I willing to splurge on the Fairydrops Platinum Mascara T2 Film Type? Let's make this clear first. In all honesty, I am in love with it. I like the length and volume it gives, the essences it has, the way it holds the curls of my lashes, and the entirety of it but Php1195 is still a hefty price for a mascara, no matter how good it is. I am pretty sure that there is this one mascara in the beauty market that could do the same but in a much lower price.

If you are looking for something awesome and are not mindful of the price, go get Fairydrops Platinum Mascara T2 Film Type. :) 

If you are on my place, are you going to splurge on this mascara? :)

♥ Jes ♥

Like MakeUpLove on Facebook.
Follow @jesroque on Twitter and Instagram.
For questions, product reviews, advertisements and partnership, email me at e_jes1105@yahoo.com.

Post a Comment

0 Comments